Thursday, February 4, 2010

Paranoid

photo credits: karlacloset

I'm not paranoid, but I thought I was going to die. Yes, because yesterday I pierced a staple bullet into my thumb, it got hooked in my skin and I couldn't take it out. This morning, the needle of the school badge poked into other thumb of mine and I 'cut' (I use the word cut cos my wrist hurt so bad that it felt like I cut myself like those emo kids, which I did not! ew) or 'slice' (it still hurts) against a file.. I thought blood was going to flow out profusely and I was gonna bleed like nobody's business, apparently not. Right now, I don't even dare to touch my wrists anymore.. and I don't think I can bend it (like beckham, haha) much. It's really painful. I really think I might die/ pass out.

MATH TEST TOMORROW. DEFINITELY GOING TO DIE. WISH ME LUCK AND LITERALLY TO BREAK A LEG/ AN ARM. :-)

No comments:

Type here