Tuesday, June 29, 2010
1// The school canteen. Ok I mean seriously, what the heck happened?
2// Choir's temporary situated at the new library at ground level (yay)
3// My english is deproving like fuck
4// I'm craving for green tea ice cream
5// I'm so annoyed w my hair sometimes that I wanna shave it off.. lol hehe
Monday, June 28, 2010
Sunday, June 27, 2010
1// I can't watch the show (image above) that airs every Sunday night - omg the guy is kinda cute.. must be his eyes, heh ;)
2// ZOMGWTFML THERE IS FOUR FRIGGING PERIODS OF CHINESE EVERY MONDAY?!?!?!?!?! Sorry I'm kinda lag lol, just checked the timetable.. ok but seriously how the heck can I survive this is I can't even survive two periods of chinese currently?
All I can say is FML VERY VERY VERY MUCH. Was there even a holiday? :(
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Haiz I've still got piles of homework, but only a day (or less) left.
Friday, June 25, 2010
No movie tomorrow bcos of Jenn's flight delay, but fingers crossed she'll be back around the afternoon so that we'll be able to rush our last minute school holiday homework. Olivia's down with typhus which I heard it's pretty serious plus she's been feeling terrible for the past few days (she instant messaged me) so I really really really hope she's gonna recover and feel much better.. That way she'll be able to come back to Singapore asap and study, heh. Get well soon! x
Thursday, June 24, 2010
PS I downloaded iOS 4 and it's pretty neat, but messes up my entire app arrangement thingum.
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
Monday, June 21, 2010
1. Breakfast at Miyajima Seaside Hotel
2. Visited Itsukushima Shrine on the same pure island (Miyajimaguchi) as the hotel
3. Departed from Miyajimaguchi and coached to Marinoa City in Fukuoka. The bus journey was terribly long.
4. Did some shopping and had dinner by ourselves at the Marinoa City (shopping centre).
5. Back to Hakata Green Hotel for the last night.
Sunday, June 20, 2010
Saturday, June 19, 2010
Friday, June 18, 2010
2. Lunch at local restaurant, the lady there was so qt and the food portion was huge.
3. Yamato Museum visit which was a little boring.
4. Took the ferry to this pure island (Miyajimaguchi) where according to the tour guide, no one died nor were given birth to on the island. Now, imagine if some dude had this heart attack and needed urgent medical treatment on the spot.
5. Dinner and night at Miyajima Seaside Hotel.
Thursday, June 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Monday, June 14, 2010
1. Breakfast at Sankai-Kan Hotel.
2. Departed for the Minamata Diseas Municipal Museum.
3. Visited some senior folks at this day centre which didn't look like one, instead looked like this office/ gym. I could live there!
4. Robo Square right after and we saw some really neat stuff plus a short performance.
5. Checked into Hakata Green Hotel beside a subway station (if I'm not wrong) where the hotel guests filed a complain bcos we were too noisy. Hahaha yay, first.
- Bleach Black
- Bleu Bird Vintage
- Cherry Blossom Girl
- Childhood Flames
- Coco Rocha
- Coco's Tea Party
- Discotheque Confusion
- Elin King
- Fashion Squad
- Fashion Toast
- Gary Pepper Vintage
- Inside Out Topshop
- Karla's Closet
- Knight Cat
- Le Blog De Betty
- Le Fashion
- Le Flash
- Little Plastic Horses
- Luna Supernova
- Natalie Off Duty
- Oh Dear It's Liana
- Pop Culture Afternoon
- Shoe Lust
- Sincerely Jules
- Stardust and Sequins
- Style Bubble
- Style Scrapbook
- Stylish Wanderer
- That's Chic
- The Haute Pursuit
- The Man Repeller
- The Skinny by Forever21
- What Is Reality Anyway
- Yvan Rodic