Tuesday, June 22, 2010

There's so much in the world I'd like to soak up with my eyes

Some bloopers of the trip:

Day 2 we bought some light alcohol but those who drank got drunk/ high in the end. I only had half a can but was high as hell, so much that everyone thought I was drunk even though I kept telling them I wasn't. Maybe cos I was giggling so much thus they didn't believe me. So.. I think I was walking back to the room along the corridor w/ Jenn and some people, then all of a sudden I'm on the ground and ice cold water was all over my face. Hahahah I wished someone took a video so I could play it on tape agian and again. It was probably pretty hilarious.

Day 5 was epic video night. Probably wrapped up how much fun we had.

Day 6 we went back to the same hotel we stayed at on day 4's night for the last night. We were all really high and the guys got these pellet guns, so we kept shooting each other and it was so much fun. Everyone were planning to get drunk that night since it was our last night and all - I too, but didn't in the end. Well and before the night ended, we squeezed a tube of toothpaste on Ser Jay's hair (we wanted to put it on his face but were afraid we would arouse him) bcos apparently he was kinda the only one fast asleep.

Can't remember the rest of the stuff but I'm sure it was memories we could all never forget.. It's been a week or so since the trip, and I'm still missing Japan so much. The food, the people, having ice cream everyday (cos it was soo good), the bus rides, my kawaii buddy.. everything! Japan was like a magical getaway from reality. Someone ship me back there!

No comments:

Type here