Friday, July 16, 2010

I'm not over you, I'm not even halfway there yet

I'm blogging live from sentosa resorts world. I'm staying here for the night (Hotel Michael) as we've just celebrated my little brother/ cousin's bday today, where he turns 1 this year, at this Lantin restaurant (Fiesta @ Festive Hotel) which made me totally fall head over heels w lantin food/ culture. Nom nom nom yummy. I will be posting pix tomorrow when I get back home but first I've got choir practice early in the morning till noon then I'll have to run some errands, perhaps after that catch a movie in the late afternoon? Fingers crossed for that though, bcos I've just watched too much movies in a short period of time, so I'm kinda like banned from the activity. Well, I'll see you guys soon, have a great weekend and I'm off for a stroll around this area. xx

No comments:

Type here