Sunday, September 12, 2010

A day without you is like a year without rain

Friday

Saturday

Today

Thank you everyone for all your delightful birthday wishes. I love you guys so much that I wouldn't want to ever change a single thing. You guys mean the world to me. I know I've been an ass, a hopeless piece of shit, bloody indecisive and fickled-minded at times, so I hope you guys would forgive me for such occasions.

Shoutout to my brother, for being the best kick-ass brother in the whole wide world even though sometimes he can be such a great pain in the ass and jerk.

I've got so many people I want to mention in this post but it's just that I can't fit my love for you guys in this tiny blog. It'll probably spill over and overflow like a endless flowing river. xx ;)

No comments:

Type here