Saturday, October 2, 2010

www.ihateexams.com

Yesterday night I was watching 10 Things I Hate About You (which is pretty good I must say) instead of studying..so today I tried to organize my time by studying geography, chemistry and math, but apparently it did not work out the way I'd planned.

I gave up on geog after going through rivers and coasts. I gave up on chem because chem and I had no chemistry. Well, I didn't actually give up.. I'm just taking a break (due to the information overload) before I dive back into the pile of books that are waiting to devour me. Probably will never ever surface ever again.. till the thursday (aaah I can't wait). Oh god, I've still got like 4 topics of geog (excluding sub-chapters), 1000000 chapters of chem and bio to go. This is harder than I thought.

No comments:

Type here