Saturday, March 19, 2011

My friends say I'm a fool to think that you're the one for me


I've been listening to Justin Bieber's Love Me on repeat for god knows how many times. Please don't tell me I've been infected with bieber fever, I mean it's just only one song.. no harm right? Yikes. Anyway, I hope the past week has been fruitful (for me, very unlikely so).

Tomorrow my brother will be participating in a flash mob in Orchard Road when night falls. I'm not 100% sure if he is allowed to because 1. it's gonna be at night 2. there's gonna be school the next day, but bloody hell, wouldn't that be exciting? Well, I'm bloody EXCITED FOR HIM! And if he is, I'll probably head down and station myself there with my iPhone (crappy quality? would a video cam be better?) to catch everything on video! Can't wait.. will keep you guys updated on twitter/ other social media platform! :-)

No comments:

Type here