Monday, November 2, 2009

All the right wrongs

I had this weird dream last night, related to the choir concert. We were backstage and the place seemed to be filled with models (Hi Coco! Hi Behati! Hi Chanel! Hi Daul! Hi Natasha! Hi Sasha! Hi Freja!) and choir members. Somehow I saw the schedule that we had an extra performance from 10pm (after our supposingly last show) to 2am, and I was like what the heck? I ran and told sophia, she too was like what the heck. I started trying to persuade my gramma to go for the 10pm - 2am performance cos then she'll be able to drive me home. During the performance I think everyone was falling asleep cos they were so exhausted, and from the stage I could see our friends, teachers, parents, judges and agents (I have no idea why). It toally seemed so not like a concert.

No comments:

Type here