Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Fluorine uranium carbon potassium

I miss my hairrr grrrr. Today was the stupidest day ever. The day started off real badly with me facing punishment (I think I'm getting detention and maybe a handful of demerit points) for something I didn't do and have a valid reason for. Seriously, what's up with teachers picking of students? Do they get a thrill out of scolding?

Number 1: I wasn't talking - I was reassuring Sophia that her file didn't cut/injure me
Number 2: You can't "apologize later" because it is bloody rude/ impolite (eg. if you bump into someone.. you don't walk ten steps and then turn back or wait 15 minutes to apologize, seriously)
Number 3: WHY WOULD A FILE FALL? WHY WOULD A FUCKING FILE FALL? OBVIOUSLY IT'S BY ACCIDENT IF NOT HOW ELSE WOULD IT FALL?!?!?! WTF
Number 4: My reading skill is better than yours
Number 5: My command of english is also better than yours
Number 6: I'M GETTING DETENTION/ DEMERIT POINTS FOR BEING POLITE? WHAT THE HELL IS HAPPENING TO THE WORLD?

Seriously I was like wtf-ing throughout the entire day. This is the most unreasonable and hilarious shit ever. If you want to scold/ punish me, at least have a fucking good and valid reason please.

No comments:

Type here