Sunday, April 11, 2010

I'll keep you in my prayers

I hope my grandma gets well soon or would heed my words and head to the doctor's. I'm bloody worried and scared inside but I'm not gonna show my fear. Just a quick one for today cos I've not been able to post on my computer due to the dumb Internet connection which wouldn't work so yeah you guessed it, I'm bloggin' from my phone. Kinda tedious but I'm getting used to it. Anyhooo I gotta start on my history work (which seriously doesn't make any sense!) that's due tomorrow or I'll be getting myself some pretty neat demerit points (haha not), so I'll see you happy (I'm so depressed!) folks tomorrow in school. xx

PS heh I realized I like typing 'x' or 'xx' at the end of every blog post from my phone. It makes me feel connected to all my emo buddies out there lol. Feel the love and the blood draining out of your systems (I'm obviously kidding, don't cut yourselves!!!!!)

No comments:

Type here