Monday, May 3, 2010

Heartbreak Monday

Before I attempt to study, this shall probably be my last post before another proper one (which would be two days later, if not I'll blog on the go). I kind of find it pointless to post anymore.. I'm seriously running out of blogspiration. Right now I am chuckling at myself 'cos I feel like I'm talking to myself. Really.. So does tweeting make me feel so too.

I thank god that it's english paper tomorrow and not chinese, chemistry, geography, history, social studies, math or biology because I have not prepared myself for any of those subjects mentioned and would definitely fail terribly. I gotta read thru like 1000000 topics for geog? Rivers, coasts, plate tectonics, volcanoes, map reading, types of climates and much much more. Same for chemistry, the topic on metals(plus everything else) is killing me! Biology is manageable but I gotta memorize loads of stuff - 6CO(2) + 12H(2)O ---> C(6)H(12)O(6) + 6O(2) + 6H(2)O, etc. History's a bore. Social studies.. pretty alright since I usually pass (let's hope so). I don't know about math bcos I've been flunking it ever since last year, so all I can do is do shitload of practices, pray and keep my fingers crossed. My chinese would get screwed up if the paper is bloody difficult (like the latest common test).

See y'all soon. x

No comments:

Type here