Thursday, May 20, 2010

Walking on a dream


It's a blessing I passed all my subjs (near failing but passed), esp math (since I bloody failed through the entire past year) but obviously my dad wouldn't be pleased. I don't think he'll ever be 'cos my brother got A2s for two subjs and he was like, "You can do better," but all I got was Bs, and a few Cs and Ds. I meant wtf%$^#*)^&@?!#$ getting an A2 in secondary school is equivalent to getting an A1, and an A1 is equivalent to being a genius (hint: triple science). I mean seriously there is a problem with the asian grading system.. can't we like have a normal one instead?? That would make life soo much better.

PS I think I've posted this image before, but today I'm pretty annoyed about everything and anything today.. so yeah, bear with the repost.

No comments:

Type here