Saturday, December 18, 2010

A girl can dream

Christmas is only a week away (6 days for me as I usually get presents on the eve due to a traditional annual party we always have). Christmas isn't exactly all about presents..more of commemorating birth of Jesus, but it has revolutionized to gatherings and present giving. Also, who doesn't like to receive presents? So here goes my annual wishlist..and since there's 12 days of christmas (according to the song and wikipedia), I shall list 12 items (reasonable items place first) a girl can dream, can't she?

If you have a blog too, I'll be happy to tag you to do a wishlist (of 12 items) of your own.



1. Silly Bandz
2. Cute socks




3. Black (leather) diary planner



4. Nerf gun



5. Charm bracelet



6. D&G Anthology no. 3

7. Knitted slouchy jumpers



8. Maxi-anything (dresses/ skirts)




10. The perfect black leather jacket

11. Celine Luggage Tote


12. Joseph-Gordon Levitt

No comments:

Type here