Friday, December 31, 2010

There's a million words but it's never enough


Today is the Eve of a new year. Tomorrow? A brand new year. A brand new start. A brand new set of worries, mistakes and regrets.

I can't believe that another year is over. It felt like yesterday when I stepped into 2010, starting my secondary 3 life. GESS Carnival, Japan Trip...all that birthday cake smashing.

To be honest, I don't want 2011 to come. I'm afraid to lose everybody, because right now I know for sure that two of my best friends are heading overseas to pursue their studies after O level.

Its just that.. I'm afraid what the future might bring. What if people I'm close too now aren't going to be as close to me in the future? What if I never keep in contact with anyone ever again after secondary school? (I suck so bad in keeping in contact with people).

Plus what or who will I grow up to be? What course/ career would I pursue in the end? Who will I meet?  Will my dreams/ goals take flight and soar, or will they crash and burn? Will I have a stable life, or will I have to work forever to pay debts/ rents? Will I ever meet that special someone?

I wish I had answers. I wish someone would come from the future and perhaps at least assure me a stable life and that I'll be able to keep my circle of friends. But right now, all I can do is fear and keep my mind from exploding with so much questions I have in store for the future!

To welcome the new year, I will be partying at this new year party I'll be attending with my family. On a side note, I wish you all a very Happy New Year.

See you in 2011!
xoxo

1 comment:

jan said...

omg i totally understand how u feel? i hardly keep in contact with my primary sch frens anymore): i cant assure u anythingggg but ur lifes' great sis(:

Type here