Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The Wanted Weekend

I can't get over how amazing the weekend was. It was mental meeting The Wanted over the weekend and it's unfortunate that we couldn't take individual pictures with them...It has been only two days but I'm already having withdrawal symptoms alongside with a serious case of heart vacancy.

I got to hug Jay on Sunday but I regret not attempting to talk to him. But...he gave me a peck on my cheek and I did back at him (I think that did happen, but it was just so brief and quick). It's weird how I'm able to do this to complete strangers but feeling awkward if I ever do it to people I know. The whole hugging thing and all that.

Oh god, just wished that I lived in London. Makes life so much simpler and the vacancy in my heart less vacant since The Wanted boys live there.

No comments:

Type here