Friday, December 9, 2011

All I want for Christmas is...

We're 16 days away from Christmas day and it doesn't hurt to dream of what one would like for Christmas, wouldn't it?

Here is my annual Christmas wish list for 2011...*drum rolls*

1. DVDs of all the seasons of Supernatural, because I'm in love with Sam and Dean Winchester

2. Black converses, as I would like to have a converse shoe collection and what better way to expand it by purchasing one every year (it makes it even more special)

3. A fixed computer. I've not fixed up my computer by purchasing a new hard drive for a week now (yes, I've lived a week without a computer and it is horrible...)

4. At least 12 points for O level (please? I've been pretty nice this year)

5. A Nerf gun - no explanation needed

6. Books, any interesting ones, just throw it at me. If they are terribly good I will love you for life. Speaking of books, I've yet to read George Martin's A Game Of Thrones which I bought before the O level...

7. Sweaters. God, I am such a sweater lover...I don't care if the weather is awfully hot and humid in Singapore - my love for sweaters will never die

8. Varsity jackets - would like to collect them like how I'm collecting converses

9. Ray bans (still thinking whether I should because knowing the person I am...I'll most likely break it)

10. To meet the Shaytards family and Charles and Allie from CTFxC (I watch their daily vlogs daily, religiously)

Last but not least...

11. Jay McGuiness...or any hot/ cute single British/ American guy for all that matters. Or just Jay, that'll definitely do ;)

No comments:

Type here