Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Straight from the heart: part one

Honestly speaking I am afraid. Deathly afraid, of the future. I know I've talked about this a couple of times, but it's something that is bound to happen sometime or another and it's pretty much inevitable. You can't actually stop and go back in time or whatsoever.

What I've learnt, as the days goes by and you grow older you have so much more responsibilities and shit to deal with...which obviously sucks but everyone has to go through. Bills, payments, housing, mortgage, travel all that you gotta deal with.

Maybe I'm starting to worry a lot because I've started working as a part timer. God, even working part time is already tough, and I don't even know how I'm gonna pull through being an adult working full time and being committed for years. Before landing myself a job, I still have to go to college etc and get myself educated and prepared.

College fees are getting more expensive and so are tuition fees. People with degrees find it difficult to get jobs. In this situation, I have absolutely no clue how the hell I will be able to survive in this world, where money makes the world go round. Times like this when I wish that things were much simpler, and that we have nothing to worry about, but that's impossible.

I'm just so deathly afraid....

(to be continued)

No comments:

Type here