Sunday, March 7, 2010

A cure for boredom

1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Don't know

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?


3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone on the phone recently

5.What is the last thing someone bought you?
Yoghurt

6.What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Jokes

7. What are you excited for?
Rhapsody (camp)!!!!!!!!!!

8. What were you doing yesterday?
Walking around town

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
No one loves me :(

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
Mentos

11. Have a best friend?
Yes?

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Yes

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Anyone can be in love

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
I don't do violence.. yet

15. What time is it right this second?
12:11PM

16. What do you want right now?
A new life

17. Who was the last person you took a picture of?
My brother

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
I'm.. confused, always am

19. When was the last time you cried?
Three days ago

20.Father or mother?
Pass

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Not excatly..

22. How fast does your mind change?
In a blink of an eye

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
I bet you ten bucks so

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Honestly, I can't

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
Competitive surroundings/ for the thrill

26. Tell me what's on your mind.
I want to take a nice long walk on the beach (preferably a beach where it's chilly and windy)

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Rhapsody/ june holiday

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
It's a once in a lifetime experience!

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
I'm losing all my friends :(

30. What are you planning on doing after this?
Math *groans*

No comments:

Type here