Saturday, March 13, 2010

I know somewhere deep in my soul that love never lasts


I spent my Saturday in town w/ my grandmother trying to get hold of some choir/ rhapsody stuff that I'll be needing upcoming Monday as we'll be having our own full dress rehearsal. I never actually thought I'll be able to find the perfect black dress by today, but lo and behold, I actually did (hint: applaud and a call for celebration)! Tomorrow I may be going somewhere (don't know where) to fix my shoes, because it makes this bloody loud clack clack clack noise when I walk/ run, and I definitely DO NOT want that horrible sound to be made during the whole rhapsody concert performance. It'll be so embarrassing and I'll have to take off my shoes backstage to walk if so..

Can't wait for the rhapsody camp/ choir practices! :-)

1 comment:

liana said...

mmmm penut butter.

Type here