Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's getting late but I don't mind

At first I thought the one week holiday would mean a chance for me to catch up with school, sleep and friends but apparently not cos I've got to go back to school every single weekday. Grrrr sucks the school's robbing me of my free days! I really hope that the rhapsody camp is gonna be fun, choir practices too, or else the whole week spent in school would be wasted and complete bullshit.

So.. anyhoooo it's elearning for the next two days and we're gonna be cooped up in our rooms staring at the computer screen for hours. Thankfully I'm gonna skip a tiny part of the elearning crap tomorrow because of my awesome pure geog trip to the science centre!! I'm still planning what I'm gonna do after that.. don't want to hang around and do nothing at home :-)

No comments:

Type here