Monday, July 13, 2009

We were sitting with our backs against the world

1. I feel I'm experiencing life in some other bizzarely windy country, coz the wind is blowing like whoosh that things are nearly flying and windows are slamming. Ok, whoosh wasn't a great word.. forget it

2. My gramma's birthday is this wednesday. She'll be turning 61.. or 60? Crap I think 61.

3. My mom's expecting the day after my gramma's birthday. Hi baby Edward/ Edmund.

4. This saturday is national ice-cream day!

5. My LA friend is visiting singapore for a month in august! It's her summer break, yay!

6. Screw mondays. I went to school really early today for no frigging reason but at least I could do my homework.

7. YAY MR WONG IS BACK TO TEACH US CHINESE!

8. I hate having to pin up my fringe. Wtf. What's worse is meiying's fringe is okay and she still has to pin it up.. double wtf

9. I AM UNABLE TO BE QUARANTINED WHEN I COME BACK FROM INDONESIA (DAMN)

10. I came home to nobody. My gramma's somewhere in the world, and her cellphone's in the house. How am I suppose to contact her? Where on earth is she?

That's pretty much what I have to say.

No comments:

Type here