Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm not sure just how much longer I can hold


I'm really feeling drowsy and really tired today, especially maybe the reason was because I slept late last night (or should I say early this morning) reading a book which I was totally engaged in. Skip the boring part of my saturday and there you have it, me on the computer, typing my 'life story' out. Tomorrow's my little baby brother's first month and so I'll be out the whole day, with chinese tuition (crap) after that. I'm planning to quit tuition, cos it doesn't seem to be improving my chinese at all (or either that, I can't see the improvement etc). It's just that I really don't know if I should be needing and continuing chinese tuition or not. I fear to quit now, but only to join again much later, and that would be SO awkward. Seriously. Telling the tuition receptionists that I'm gonna quit is equally as awkward as the situation mentioned above. Dilemma's setting in, darn.

No comments:

Type here