Friday, August 14, 2009

Boiling point

I'm definitely at my boiling point right now. I'm sorry that I have to blow my top off and rant it over here, but I can't keep it from being bottled up, and neither did writing in my diary helped. PS Do not continue to read this post any further from here. It is NOT for those who do not like the multiple usage of vulgarities. Seriously.

I AM SO FUCKING PISSED. I FUCKING HATE FUCKING TECHNOLOGY BREAK DOWN. I FUCKING HATE MY FUCKING DESKTOP FOR CRASHING ON ME. I STILL HAVE SO MANY PROJECT WORK FILES STORED IN IT AND IT JUST HAD TO BREAK DOWN! I FUCKING HATE MY LAPTOP FOR BEING SO LAGGY AND SLOW (BUT STILL THANK GOD FOR IT) AND SHUTTING DOWN AUTOMATICALLY AT SOME MOMENTS. I FUCKING HATE THOSE FUCKED UP PEOPLE WHO CREATED ALL THESE FUCKING VIRUSES. PLEASE FUCKING DO SOMETHING ELSE COS I WILL FUCKING SHOOT YOU IN THE HEAD (THINK HEADSHOTS), STAB YOU IN THE HEART AND MAKE YOUR GUTS SPILL OUT LITERALLY BEFORE HACKING YOU UP INTO TINY BITS AND PIECES AND SELL THEM ON EBAY.

Okay, I'm a little bit calmer right now. I am so frustrated and overwhlemed with anger and tears at the break down of my computer (fuck). I'm gonna start being nice and doing my chores so that I can get a NO FUCKING VIRUS-FILLED notebook/ desktop. That was my last f-word. Honestly.

Anyway, anyone who is going for the New Zealand trip (as in definitely and confirmed going), hit me on my cbox. Not literally cos I will do what I would do to virus masterminds all around the world.. and sue you. Joking.

No comments:

Type here