Monday, August 10, 2009

You're the best I ever had


80 Questions

1.This survey gets a little personal; can you handle it?
Oh no, I'm gonna break down

2. If you married the last person you texted, what would your last name be?
Pass, I'm not gonna bother to check my phone right now

3. Were you happy when you woke up today?
No

4. When were you on the phone last? And with who?
Um my gramma, yesterday

5.What is the last thing someone bought you?
Mac

6.What’s something that can always make you feel better?
Visual pictures on fashion magazines and my friends

7. What are you excited for?
SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. What were you doing yesterday?
Celebrating national day at home

9. Honestly, who was the last person to tell you they love you?
Honestly, I don't know

10. What's the last thing you put in your mouth?
A beetle lol

11. Have a best friend?
Yes

12. Are you scared to fall in love?
Yes

13. Do you think teenagers can be in love?
Yes and no

14. Last person you wanted to punch in the face?
Everyone I know, I can barely slap someone in the face (anisha, it's not funny)

15. What time is it right this second?
1047 hours

16. What do you want right now?
No homework and school!

17. Who was the last person you took a picture with?
Pass

18. Are you single/taken/heartbroken/or confused?
Confused

19. When was the last time you cried?
When it was the right time

20. Do you have a good relationship with your parents?
Sort of

21. Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes, for some

22. How fast does your mind change?
Like in a jiffy, maybe seconds faster than that

23. I bet you miss somebody right now.
I bet you miss somebody right now too

24. Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
Yes, with my fingers crossed as I'm saying it

25. Why do you think so many people cheat?
For many reasons

26. Tell me what's on your mind.
I hate homework

27. What are you looking forward to in the next three months?
Improvement in studies, lesser distance in friendship(s), etc

28. Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
Yes

29. When did you last talk to your number 1 top friend?
Yesterday

30. When is your next road trip?
Not planned yet

31. Do you have someone of the opposite sex you can tell anything to?
Perhaps

32. How's your heart?
Cut with a pen knife, lol

33. Have you ever felt like you weren't important?
Perhaps

34. Do you think somebody's in love with you?
Perhaps.. not

35. What are you planning on doing after this?
Do my homework

36. When will your next kiss take place?
In my next life

37. Have you told anybody you loved them today?
Yes

38. Who do you not get along with?
A few people

39. What does your 3rd recent text say?
:(

40. What are you wearing right now?
White

41.Are you wasting your time on the person you like?
Maybe

42. When's the last time you had a grilled cheese?
I don't fancy grilled cheese

43. What's your favorite boy and girl name right now?
Nicholas and Isabel

44. How did you feel when you woke up?
I felt like dying and wanting to sleep again

45. Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
No, I'm feeling horrible

46. Do you crack your knuckles?
Once in a blue moon

47. What were you doing yesterday at midnight?
Watching the telly

48. What are your LEGAL initials?
I don't really know

49. Who's the first B in your contacts?
No Bs

50. When was the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday

51. Your number 1 top friend walks out of your life, do you go after them?
YES!

52. Last awkward moment?
Everyday :p

53. Are you afraid of the dark?
Yes if I'm really paranoid

54. Do you have good vision?
No

55. Have you ever tripped someone?
No

56. Have you ever slapped someone?
No

57. Are you Irish?
No

58. Do you use chap stick?
At times

59. Do you have any scars?
I have no idea, seriously

60. Is there someone you will never forgive?
No? I can't hold grudges

61.Do you laugh off embarrassing moments?
50/50

62. Name the last person to text you?
Sophia

63. Would you marry someone 8 years older than you?
I really think not

64. Can you go in public looking like you do?
Yes and no

65. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Left

66. Is it easy for someone to make you smile?
I'm guessing so

67. What's the first thing you'll do on your wedding day?
Cry

68. Do you fall for people easily?
Yes

69. Has anyone put their arms around you in the past 5 days?
Yes

70. Do you miss the way things used to be?
Sometimes I do

71. How often do you hold back from saying what you are thinking?
Probably most of the time

72. Song you're thinking of right now?
Smile - Uncle Kracker

73. Want someone back in your life?
Yes

74. Will tomorrow be better than today?
I doubt so

75. What’s the color of you’re shirt you are wearing?
White

76. Has anyone ever sang or played music for you personally?
Yes

77. Does it bother you when someone lies to you?
Yes, I hate it

78. Is there anyone who understands your relationship status?
Yes

79. Are you a naturally happy person? Or is your happiness forced?
Both ways

80. Is there anyone you wish would fall in love with you?
Hahahahahaha lol, then that wouldn't be real love

Tag 20 People to do this note

No comments:

Type here