Friday, October 2, 2009

Go ahead, make my day

I feel so tired and blanked out, that I'll probably post a 'how-well-do-you-really-know-me' kind of thing.. or you could take it as a 'do you want to be a millioniare' quiz (except sorry, there's no million dollars if you answer all correctly. Here goes:

Which color is my favourite color as it's probably the only color that suits me best?
1) Grey
2) White
3) Black
4) Coral
5) All of the above

What color would I like to try to dye my hair?
1) Black
2) Red
3) Blonde
4) Dark/ light brown
5) All the above

What type of food will I never get tired of?
1) Western, Italian
2) Italian, Chinese
3) Indian, Japanese
4) Japanese, Western
5) Chinese, Indian

I guess that's all for now. The examinations are sure taking it's toll, cos my brain is too dead to function well now (thus only three questions for the quiz). It was actually crammed with all the geography information this morning. Afterthe paper I was so relieved that it was over, cos my head did hurt due to the whole stress and pressure and information overload thing going on.. which nearly made me blow up into tiny pieces (thank god I didn't).
PS According to my gramma, tomorrow is my chinese birthday.. so yay, I turn 14 twice. Yes, my chinese birthday falls on the mooncake festival.. how neat.

No comments:

Type here