Saturday, October 24, 2009

Stand for something or you'll fall for anything


Day 1 of camp we did rock wall, challenge rope courses and the zip line. I didn't complete the rope course cos I was hanging onto the pole for my dear life and was so scared to climb further that the trainers were telling me that if I don't climb higher/ go on, they would climb up to me and make me move. So yes, I started freaking out alot. Zip line was AWESOME. SERIOUSLY FUCKING AWESOME, even though my knees went jelly and I was begging the instructor to give me a second and stuff like that. So the conversation went like this when it came to my turn:

Me: OH MY GOD I CAN'T DO IT!!!!!!!!
Instructor: Yes you can just go
Me: Give me one second!
Instructor: Okay one second is over
Me: Aaaaaaaah another second!

I was grabbing onto the pole and unwilling to 'jump' off. My palms were so wet and sweating like shit that I was so scared I'll slip during the whole process and I'll die (maybe I was thinking way too much). But in the end it was reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeally fun. Night trail was okay, but I was afraid to trip and fall over something.

Day 2 we had some team building activites, nature guided hike and campfire. The guided hike was so cool! So was the campfire, even though I don't think the audience were scared outta their wits, it was hilarious.

The camp made me feel so much better overall and exhausted, for I slept after I had my lunch and shower (thank god for luke warm water) for 3 hours and again for 11 hours at night. I am so gald that I went for camp. :-)

No comments:

Type here