Monday, October 19, 2009

Too good to be true


I'm starving but I can't eat, I'm tired but I can't sleep. I think I'm going through some fucked up phase that makes me feel like that I'm in depression because I seriously couldn't sleep last night and I woke up with my head hurting so bad, that it felt like someone rammed my head hard into a brick wall over a gazillion times.. To make matters worse, I can't stand the sight of food in the morning now cos it made me want to throw up. I've came to a conclusion that it's either 1) There is something really wrong with me, or 2) I've got tons of thoughts in my brains that makes my guts twist and turn.. I'm thinking it's the latter, but I DON'T EXCATLY KNOW WHAT MY THOUGHTS ARE!!! It's like my brain is filled with stuff, but I don't know what stuff! Oh god, back to number 1, there is something so wrong with me.

I'll probably may be editing/ deleting this post and add on a little about today's overall happenings and what's gonna happen later on. PS I think I've got either 1) Depression, or 2) Malfunction. I'm so so scared for camp!

No comments:

Type here