Thursday, October 15, 2009

Put your life on hold, then repeat it


School life is getting really boring. It's like.. play cards. Watch a movie. Do nothing. Go through exam papers. Play cards. Stare into blank space. Yes, that sort of thing we currently do in school. I wish we are able to not go to school if we don't feel like, cos the exams are over and there is seriously nothing to do in school. We've completed our syllabus and stuff (except chinese.. who gives a damn right now?).

Anyway, OMG (!!!!!!!!!!!!) COS ACE CAMP IS IN LESS THAN A WEEK'S TIME! I am so not looking forward to it cos I hate camps. I hate being away from home. I hate having a toliet cubicle for 60 students to share and fight for. It is seriously pathetic. How the fuck are 60 students gonna take a bath within an hour?? Like hell yeah each student takes only a minute to bathe and change and whatsoever. Ugh, annoying and illogical.

No comments:

Type here