Sunday, January 3, 2010

Chin up. Cheer up. Smile.

I really don't want the holiday to end this soon. Why? Because 1) I'm hating the fact that school's tomorrow, 2) we're having new classmates (ice breaker, introduction all that shit) and that.. 3) I AM BLOODY INDEX NUMBER 1 (if my calculations are right, that is)!!!!!!!! I hate being index number 1 becauuseeee.. 1) I have reeeeeaaaallly slow response, for example - teacher: "Index number 1?" and minutes and seconds later, then I realize the teacher is bloody calling me. I need someone to be in front of me so I'm aware I'm being called out, 2) First in oral examinations - just screw that. Oops, plus I have not completed my homework and the board for ms tan where I have to stick everybody's faces on it. Damn.

SCHOOL SUCKS SO BAD.

No comments:

Type here