Friday, January 1, 2010

The final countdown

HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HELLO 2010!



I've been thinking and chalking up what my new year resolutions could be for nearly the entire day.. and came up with some rubbish I hope that could pull off as resolutions (btw, I broke every year's resolutions.. so I'm thinking new year resolutions are for suckers!! Not.. it's quite fun ain't it so?). He he. Here goes..

.. New Year Resolutions for 2010:

01 Never ever never ever never ever ever to go to the hair dresser's for the entire year
02 BEG MY TRESSES TO GROW LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!
03 Brush up my math
04 Learn french asap
05 Come up with a schedule/ plan/ whatever
06 Clean up the mess in my room before school reopens
07 Be nice
08 Remember everybody's birthday dates
09 Do my school homework
10 Stop being obsessed with fashion and shoes

The last one's pretty hard to do, so forget that. What are your new year resolutions?

No comments:

Type here