Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hey mom, I've got hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia

credits: lefashion

Today was awesome even though we weren't in the top 4 (positive thinking - we were 5th perhaps ha ha). It was really fun just to go there and enjoy (like for example, laughing our heads off) the experience and everything. Really it was. To have learnt all those new words and meanings, etc did open our minds up and sort of understood more.. or should I say enlarged our personal dictionary.

PS I'VE GOT NEW DESKTOP (YAY.. as a early birthday present)! I really hope nothing will screw this up.. seriously, my fingers are glued/ stuck/ taped crossed. Please please please please please don't screw up anymore. Thank you to my uncle (fabian), I have no idea how I am able to thank you enough.

No comments:

Type here