Sunday, September 13, 2009

Everything's not gonna be alright



The holidays are out, and school's back in.. again, tomorrow. I've not been doing anything productive for the past week and I am aware that the examinations are around the corner. It's just that my brain is rejecting everything that is related to studying, school work, formulas, whatsoever et cetera. I absolutely understand how important this year is, and I really do want to get into the class I want, and that if I don't get myself into the study-all-the-way-like-shit-till-I-get-stress-or-depression mode, I have to prepare to die.

I feel like shit. I feel like going to another country to study cos an A grade in Singapore is a B in our parents' eyes, whereas for example, in the states, it's like distinction. Bloody hell.

PS HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL

No comments:

Type here