Sunday, April 26, 2009

Hi, I just wanted to end our relationship


I dont like what's happening in my life
I dont like people who are pretending all the time
I dont like people who lie and make fun of every single thing
I dont like people who break my trust that was given to them
I dont like people trying to dig into my private and personal life
I dont like all the homework and exams that are heading this way
I dont like my life.. at all and I dont like how I'm unable to end it with a terrible incident
I dont like how my life is a mess and my mind is so muddled up that even asprin doesnt help
I dont like that I'm being all whiney over here and I'm sorry that I'm being perhaps a (enter your own negative bad word here, eg. bitch)
I dont want to go to school tomorrow. I want this to end. I want everyone to be nice and all.


















A dark cloud passed across the sky, hiding a few pale stars that had been there

2 comments:

liana said...

is that a new header?? i like it.
having issues with school? i know what you mean!

Carissa said...

(:
complications

Type here