Sunday, April 5, 2009

Cool kids just don't have the time..


TO CHOOSE EITHER BIOLOGY OR PHYSICS!!!
Behati is my favourite model on earth.. Or perhaps Agyness and Coco too. I have a decision to make that would probably be my future too.. Physics or biology? I mean I want to be in the fashion industry which I think has no link to the either both subjects. I don't know what's my back up plan or occupation for the future that lies in wait for me.. perhaps marine biologist? I seriously don't know. I'm so sick and tired of everything and having to choose the path to my future. Anti-homework phase, go away ):

1 comment:

liana said...

ok i seriously know what you mean. i know now that i want a career in fashion (hopefully) but picking subjects is hard if you don't know what you want to do. When i had to pick mine, i picked one from every sort of genre. I picked a science (biology-which totally sucks and i wish i never did it), English, a language, history, legal studies and dance. so if you pick a wide selection you will know what intresets you and you may be able to narrow it down.
i hate homework even more. haha.

anyway, like your blog dear.
xxx

Type here