Monday, April 13, 2009

Keep your hands off the mane




I had a VERY (sort of) hair cut just now again.. it's short!!! And I'm like wtf man, it's bloody short again. Now, I shall get my ass around singapore to find a super duper fast hair-growing shampoo or dead people's hair extension lol. K, I was so joking about the dead people part.. gross. These days I just feel like I'm drowing and nothing ever goes my way or perhaps the right and nice way I think, and all my problems and people keep on like piling up ):
Ps: I'm leaving my hair long the next time.. I sompa (hahah according to keyang, sompa = swear), perhaps during the june hols oh and that during the june hols I'm gonna get my four back teeth plucked out for some reason.. shit

2 comments:

liana said...

oh no!! are they your wisdom teeth? ouch.
love that underwater picture.

Carissa said...

Yeah it somewhat the wisdom teeth.. the one beside the wisdom, all four of 'em

Type here