Saturday, April 4, 2009

You've kept me hanging on a string


I hate my blood type. It is so bloody bloody bloody (hah perfect term) ugh, cos I'm like getting a gazillions of mozzie bites which sucks like hell. Something REALLY bad happened today.. and I dont feel like going to school for some reason anymore. I feel really emo which isn't a good term to put it.. but yeah. I feel down for some reason and I don't feel like doing anything.. which includes homework. It's like I feel that everything is going so wrong but yet it ain't.

Perhaps it was yesterday's pta, when the teachers handed us the yellow form.. I mean suddenly I feel a sudden urge to study so darn hard but at the same time not. I want either course D, C, or B.. but then I realized I may not be in the same classes as my good friends and stuff like that. I mean, I dont want to spilt so soon, I dont want everything to end. I know it's like pretty far away (another semester) but I seriously dont want a whole new life. Biology seems cool, but it's gross, and I probably won't be in the same class as olivia, meiying and sophia.. but in the same class as keyang. O_O I can't choose right now. Shit

No comments:

Type here