Friday, April 24, 2009

Hearts all over the world tonight




If you believe in love, I'm sure it'll find you somehow











I. FLUNKED. MY. MATH. COMMON. TEST. OH. MY. GOD.
I seriously did study.. I seriously seriously did like 10 over times flipping the pages of the textbook till it felt so raw. I did burn the midnight oil. I'm only in year 2 and I'm failing some subjs (especially and only math) like nobody's business ):


S to the T to the R to the E-S-S = Death = Funeral = RIP
***



EVERYONE HAS THEIR FIRSTS

FIRST REAL BEST FRIEND: Anisha.. the only one I could remember vivdly

FIRST SCHOOL: Kindergarten.. shit I dont know, but primary is mcs

FIRST CELL PHONE: Nokia

FIRST FUNERAL: Never been to one.. amazing

FIRST PET: Dog

FIRST BIG TRIP: Pass

FIRST FIGHT: Sibling fight?

FIRST CELEBRITY CRUSH: 12?

FIRST TIME OUT OF THE COUNTRY: Really young

FIRST JOB: Student

EVERYONE HAS THEIR LASTS

LAST PERSON I HUGGED: Um pass

LAST CAR RIDE: This morning

LAST TIME I CRIED?: Today

LAST MOVIE I WATCHED: The Devil Wears Prada

LAST FOOD I ATE: Fries

LAST ITEM BOUGHT: Lunch

LAST SHIRT WORN: School uniform

LAST PHONE CALL: Home

LAST TEXT MESSAGE: My dad

LAST THING I TOUCHED: Cellphone

LAST FUNERAL: Never been to one

LAST TIME AT THE MALL: Just, tiong bahru (rhymes wit kangaroo)

LAST TIME I WERE EXCITED FOR SOMETHING: Um pass short term memory

LAST PERSON I SAW: My brother who is sitting right beside me lol

LAST THING I DRANK: Yakult shit I need water now I'm dehydrating..

LAST PERSON THAT BROKE MY HEART: Pass

LAST TIME I WERE REALLY HONESTLY HAPPY: Pass this too

No comments:

Type here