Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Hi, pardon me I thought you were drunk


1. What is your full name?
Carissa ________________, it's personal and private

2. Do u like your name?
Perhaps, if I wasnt named carissa I'll probably be named katherine/catherine I guess O_O

3. How long do you like the person u currently like?
Pass

4. Have you kissed anyone before?
Pass

5. Did you cry today?
I would be lying if I said no

6. What were you doing at 8am this morning?
Sitting for my dumb chinese paper 1

7. What were you doing an hour ago?
Um I came back home.. paranoid

8. What are you currently doing now?
This quiz.. and text messaging

9. Who last texted you?
Sophia

10. Have you told someone I love you today?
I love you quiz

11. Are you missing anyone now?
Yes

12. Any plans for tomorrow?
School and not to study.. perhaps roam around singapore

13. What was the reason the last time u cried?
Chinese paper.. oh god I'm scared

14. Any one you want to be with right now?
Yes.. everyone (put your hands in the air)

15. Have you kissed anyone with a name that starts with 's'?
Sssssss..nake? No

16. Name anyone who made you smile today.
Um.. alot of people.. Meiying, cos she was telling me that I wont fail my chinese paper but I was like 'oh gaaaawd, I'm gonna fail!'

17. Name someone whos name starts with 'z'.
Zeyang

18. Which friend of yours stay near you?
Timothy damn

19. Do you prefer to call or text?
Text I guess

20. Do you prefer today or yesterday?
YESTERDAY

21. Can you live a day without hp or television?
Telly, sure.. cellphone.. ARE YOU OUTTA YOUR MIND???

22. Are you mad at anything now?
Perhaps

23. Do you think relationship is worth it?
What relationship worth what?

24. Who is the last person you visited in hospital?
Mrs Lee and Bernice

25. Who gave you the last and second hug?
I dont know

What does your last message in your hp says?
Haha yay us! :-)

27. Do you hate anyone?
Perhaps

28. Who was the last person you called?
Sophia

Tag 5 people to do this quiz
- Tag
- Yourself
- If
- You
- Wanna do this

No comments:

Type here