Monday, May 18, 2009

Hi, I need to write my will asap

«diastema is a gap or space between two teeth. the term is most commonly applied to be an open space between the upper incisors (front teeth). it happens when there is an unequal relationship between the size of the teeth and the jaw. in france, they are called "dents du bonheur" ("lucky teeth").»-wikipedia

Ahahaha I want diastema and better marks for my chinese and math mid year. I'm gonna die cos I sucked so much that I got a pathetic thirty-something for math and pathetic forty-seven for chinese.. overall. Shit. I'm gonna die and I have only a day left to write my will.. I only told about my english paper and my dad thought it was so-so.. I got 69 and it's a so-so, so if I tell about my chinese and math, I'm dead/ trashed/ bashed/ mashed. :-( That's why I need diastema, I need to be lucky.

credits: polkadotsandvodkashots

No comments:

Type here