Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Bye to A1s

Teenage girl, 14, died under unknown circumstances: suspected culprit.. the subject Math
Please do prepare a coffin for me.. I'm gonna die and flunk the math paper tomorrow I can't take it anymore I'm so stressed out and lagging behind everybody. My gramma's gonna ban me from the computer for life if I flunk math.. my dad's gonna kill me and ground me.. and I'll NEVER get a chance to get into the A Math class :'-( Why is this all happening to me? Bullocks
Next schedule for waterworks: Wednesday, 6 May 2009



From facebook,
Multiply each score by 10 & re-post as .... % Girlish, ...% Boyish, ....% Nerdy.....% Emo & ....% Childish..%!

-Girlish--
[x] I like at least one shade of pink
[x] I don't like being messy
[ ] My belongings are organized
[ ] I don't like rock music
[ ] I like wearing accessories
[x] Bright colors amaze me
[ ] I hate black
[ ] I go to the salon once a week
[ ] I comb my hair almost all the time
[x] I bring my phone with me everywhere
TOTAL: 4

--Boyish--
[ ] I like wearing baggy pants
[ ] I play video games
[x] I like Akon
[ ] I like wearing jackets with hoods
[x] I'm too lazy to do chores
[ ] I don't like shopping unless it's for me
[ ] I like to go bungee jumping
[ ] I like being sweaty
[ ] I'm a big fan of marvel heroes
[ ] I always wear perfume/cologne
TOTAL: 2

--Nerdy--
[ ] I always carry a pen in my purse or pocket
[ ] I enjoy studying
[x] I wear glasses
[ ] I'm a straight-A student
[ ] I've never skipped any class in my whole life.
[ ] I like my shirt tucked in
[ ] One of my favorite subject is science
[ ] I like reading mystery books
[ ] My assignments are passed up on time
TOTAL: 0


--Emo--
[ ] I am crazy about the color black
[ ] I sit at the corner
[x] One side of my hair is covering one of my eyes
[ ] I like metal rock music
[ ] I have a lot of problems in my life
[ ] I don't talk much
[ ] I don't have that many friends
[ ] I barely have fun
[ ] I barely go out with my folks or friends
TOTAL: 0


--Childish--
[ ] I love to stare at the ceiling for ten minutes
[x] I sleep with a stuff toy/pillow
[x] I watch cartoons
[x] I love to invent words only i understand
[ ] I sleep with a night light
[ ] My parents are the ones who choose my outfit.
[ ] I'm scared of roller coasters
[ ] I like being with my family relatives.
[ ] I take bubble baths
[x] I like Spongebob
TOTAL:4

I'm 40 % Girlish, 20% Boyish, 0% Nerdy, 0% Emo & 40% Childish.. and not to forget 100% dead

1 comment:

ryder said...

i actually always liked math, because its simple: practice makes perfect! best of luck.

Type here