Sunday, May 31, 2009

Hi, Karl Who?


Do you put shampoo in your left or right hand?
Ummmmmm left

When you take a drink of something, do you hold your pinky up?
At times

What's the most dominant color in your room?
Um I think white?

How many times do you knock on a door?
Twice

Does anyone completely understand you?
I don't know, I guess not

What form of homework do you have to do today?
Summer holiday homework :(

Do you write how you speak?
Yes, no, maybe, I don't know.. Do I?

Do you understand football?
Ummmm no

Ever stayed up all night on the phone?
Yes

Does it take a lot to make you cry?
Hardly

Last time you wore the opposite sex's clothing?
Pass

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
New york, or london

Do you miss your past?
Yes, but I can't dwell on it cuz it'll never come back

Do you ever think "what if" about anything?
Always

Are you happy with the way things are going?
No, I'm moody for the past two days and I get easily frustrated and angered

In the past week have you cried?
Yes

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Um no, I'm fuming

Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
I hope God loves me, I'm sorry for all I've done wrong

Do you usually have weird dreams?
Yes

Do you like your bed?
I want to try to saw it into half

Is there anybody you wish you could be with right now?
Yes

Do you like someone right now?
Yes.. I LIKE TAYLOR SWIFT

Do you believe in love?
Yes

Do you want a boyfriend?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not yet

Have you been asked out recently?
Pass

When did your last hug take place?
Ummmmmm a month ago

Who was the last person you talked to?
My dad

When was the last time you smiled?
Fuming

Who were you last on the phone to?
My brother

Who do you feel most comfortable talking to about anything?
Anisha!

Are you a forgiving person?
Yes

Last night, did you go to sleep smiling?
No

Do you say sorry first?
Usually I do

Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?
Um no, they say I have emotional eyes

Do you like your first name?
I have a love-hate relationship with it

Does anyone like you?
Yes, I hope God does :)

Does anyone want to go out with you?
Ummmmm no :(

Do you want to go out with them?
With whom?

Do you wish someone would call or text you right now?
I don't know *frowns*

When did you last cry?
Pass

Have you ever been kissed by a person thats name starts with J?
Jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj-am

Do you drink coffee?
Yes.. BUT IT FRICKKING SLOWS DOWN GROWTH -.-

Did you kiss or hug anyone today ?
No

Do you want to see someone right now?
Yes

Did a boy or a girl text you last?
Female

What is the last thing you said out loud?
I'm not hungry

Name something exciting you are doing tomorrow?
I have no idea..

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night?
I doubt so.. scary

What were you doing at noon today?
Out and about.. and moody

Is there anybody you're really disappointed in right now?
Yes

Is there someone you will never forget?
Yes

When's the last time you did something you knew was wrong?
Within this month

Is there a girl/guy that knows everything or mostly everything about you?
Yes

Did you have any unread text messages this morning when you woke up?
No

When's the last time you laughed really hard?
Yesterday

Is it uncomfortable staring into the eyes of someone who likes you and you like back?
Um pass

Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet?
That person would be famous cuz you can't fall off the planet due to gravity

Is there anyone you trust who you shouldn't?
I guess

Do you have unlimited texting?
Unfortunately no

Is there anyone who hates you?
I think so

Do they have REAL reasons?
I don't know

Have you ever talked back to a teacher?
No.. yes? No

Looking forward to the next couple months?
I have no idea

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Yes, if you mean by emigrate

What are you saving your money up for right now?
Everything

Have you changed this year?
Hell yeah

Would you kill someone for a million dollars?
Hell no

If you had enough money what would you buy?
Everything

How old do most people usually guess you are?
Um 100! :p

Who is your best friend?
Anisha! And a few others :)

Who was the last person you had a hilarious phone conversation with?
Pass

Do you have any plans for Christmas?
Yes

Are you shy?
Yes

Are you a talkative person?
Yes

Do you prefer to call or text?
Text

Can you live a day without TV?
Yes

Is tomorrow going to be a good day?
Hopefully

No comments:

Type here