Monday, May 18, 2009

P/s




20 WHAT'S:

[1] What hair colour would you like to have?
I would love to try all colors in the world, lol but that would seriously damage my hair, so I would go fro brunette

[2] What is your middle name?
I don't have one :-(

[3] What is your current relationship status?
Pass

[4] What makes you happy?
Being around those I love, passing my english, getting shortlisted into a writing/ designing competition, hanging out with my friends, making such fools of ourselves and not giving a damn.. and much much more

[5] What is your current mood?
Very very very very anxious

[6] What colour underwear are you wearing?
Gross

[7] What is your eye colour?
Dark brown

[8] What song is stuck in your head?
Always look on the bright side of life

[9] What are you eating/drinking at the moment?
Nothing, I'm 'consuming' air

[10] What colour are your bed sheets?
Pale yellow and sky blue

[11] What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
6179

[12] What is the most important part of your life?
Knowing what you love to do and not caring if others like it or not

[13] What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?
Talking on the phone/ blasting music into my ears/ drawing/ writing

[14] What should you be doing?
Dying (screw chinese and math)

[15] What is the wallpaper on your cell phone?
Default

[16] What were you doing at 8 a.m. this morning?
Having breakfast and getting ready for school

[17] What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
Um, blog surfing

[18] What is the best ice cream flavor?
I don't really know.. um pass for now cos I can't think of sugar-filled stuff

[19] What are you wearing right now?
Clothes lol

[20] What is your birthstone?
Sapphire.. or is it Carnelian? Oh no I don't know :-(

FIVE WHERE’S:

[21] Where is your profile picture taken?
The internet.. Captain Kirk haha

[22] Where are you right now?
In Singapore

[23] Where is your favourite vacation spot?
Somewhere where it's bustling with people.. city lights, neon signs :-)

[24] Where is one place you want to visit before you die?
Everywhere cos I'm planning to travel around the world (in 80 days hahah)

[25] Where were you born in?
Singapore

THIRTY DO’S:

[26] Do you act differently around your crush?
Not applicable

[27] Do you speak any other language?
My mandarin sucks so much

[28] Do you still watch kiddy TV shows?
Spongebob Squarepants does count right? Darn

[29] Do you like to travel by plane?
Sure, except the feeling when the fear of the plane is gonna crash and that you're gonna die in the plane overwhelms me.. and the dizziness and nauseousness

[30] Do you know the muffin man?
Oh yes I know the muffin man who lives in Drury Lane

[31] Do you hate anyone right now?
Yes (screw the mid year!!!)

[32] Do you ever wish you were someone else?
When life sucks

[33] Do you still talk to the person you fell hardest for?
Occasionally

[34] Do you celebrate your half birthday?
No

[35] Do you think you are a good person?
No

[36] Do you have a tan line?
Ummmmmm no

[37] Do you eat healthy?
Yes.. lol I haven't had sugar in a week and three days

[38] Do you like someone right now?
Ummmmmmmmmmm pass

[39] Do you have a dog?
No, even though I really really really want one, I can't

[40] Do you have plans tonight?
To kill myself.. drug overdose perhaps?

[41] Do you have any friends on facebook that you actually hate?
If I hated them, I wouldn't have added them.. that is dumb

[42] Do you miss your past?
Yes, but the past is the past and it's over

[43] Do you want children?
Pass

[44] Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Depends

[45] Do you try to blend in with the crowd, or prefer to stand out?
Stand out, I don't want to be like the rest

[46] Do you have any old calendars in your room?
Yeah.. I guess

[47] Do you miss anyone?
Yes

[48] Do you play an instrument?
No

[49] Do you use smiley faces on the computer a lot?
Um yeah

[50] Do you like the snow?
Yes, except when you get frostbites

[51] Do you need to pee?
Piss (pee) off hahaha

[52] Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Yes

[53] Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk?
SUPER DUPER FAST GROWING MILK

[54] Do you get nervous in front of crowds?
Yes, really huge ones

[55] Do you get good grades?
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Unless it's english cos I love english :-(

FIVE IF’S:

[56] If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Omg this is so cool.. um I don't know yet.. a wolf, or tiger

[57] If you could have one superpower what would it be?
The superpower to have all superpowers I want (!!!)

[58] If you could cheat on a test, would you?
No.. cheating is a sin

[59] If you could have one wish, what would it be for?
Um it's hard pass for now

[60] If you could go back in time and change the past, would you?
The present would be different then..

TEN HAVE’S:

[61] Have you ever had a near death experience?
Alot, the worse was that I was just two cm away from an oncoming car.. I SWEAR THERE WASN'T A CAR THERE WHEN I WAS CROSSING THE ROAD!!

[62] Have you ever fired a gun?
Yes

[63] Have you ever had your heart broken?
Um yes.. everyone has

[64] Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes

[65] Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Yes

[66] Have you felt sad in the past week?
Yes

[67] Have you ever been backstabbed by a friend?
Yes

[68] Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
GROSS

[69] Have you ever completely flunked a test?
YESSSS SHIT!!!!! I'M GONNA DIE TOMORROW!!!!!!

[70] Have you ever gotten a detention?
No, I'm an angel.. more like the opposite at heart

FIFTEEN MISCELLANEOUS:

[71] Why did you get a facebook?
My parents introduced them and I thought it was some lame thing but now I'm pretty hooked

[72] Why did your parents give you the name you have?
I have noooooo idea

[73] Will you talk to the person you like tonight?
Um no

[74] Are you any good at math?
NOOOOOOOOO KILLER SUBJ!!!

[75] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
I have no idea

[76] Name someone who made you smile today?
I don't know.. everyone?

[77] Name something you don’t leave the house without?
My bag with everything I need inside

[78] Name the person that you have been friends with the longest?
Janelle.. Anisha?

[79] Is anyone jealous of you?
I hope not

[80] Does the future scare you?
Yes

[81] Does your crush like you back?
No I don't have one

[82] How did you get one of your scars?
I have none

[83] Are you a morning person or a night person?
Um 24/7 haha, I have no idea

[84] Is your phone close to you?
Approx 10cm away

[85] Can you curl your tongue?
Yes

FIFTEEN: THE LAST…:

[86] Movie you watched?
Angels and Demons

[87] Person you hugged?
Anisha

[88] Person you talked to on the phone?
Um forgot

[89] Person you texted?
Sophia

[90] Person you kissed?
Pass

[91] Person you sent a comment/message on facebook?
Pass

[92] Song you listened to?
Body Language

[93] Time you cried?
Today

[94] Time you were on a plane?
Really long time.. about a year ago

[95] Place you went out to eat?
Um yesterday.. centrepoint

[96] Person who worried about you?
No one worries about me, everyone have their own problems to worry about instead

[97] Time you were told you were beautiful/handsome/good looking?
Pass

[98] Time you were sick?
This year.. when we had this insane class illness epidemic or something

[99] Thing you drank?
Water

[100] Thing you ate?
Fruits

No comments:

Type here