Tuesday, June 23, 2009

And the seventh thing I like the most that you do

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. Notes
2. Marker pens
3. Teen Vogue
4. Computer
5. Duct tape
6. Bags
7. Clothes

SEVEN RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS:
1. Do You Like Anyone? I really (really really really really) don't think so
2. Does Someone Like You? The same answer as the above
3. Last Kiss? Pass
4. Been Lead On? Perhaps
5. Been Cheated On? Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm no
6. Want A Relationship? No, without the um nor hesitation
7. Wanna Get Married? Perhaps

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. Teen Vogue/ Vogue/ Elle
2. My family
3. Friends
4. Clothes/ shoes
5. Music
6. Handphone
7. Laptop

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. What would happen during the AYG rehersal tomorrow?
2. When will I start wotking for a fashion magazine?
3. Omg I haven't done math
4. What should I do when I grow up?
5. When can I finish holiday homework?
6. Crap why can't the holidays be extended?
7. Argh

SEVEN OTHER THINGS - DO YOU
1. Believe In God? Yes
2. Had A Dream Come True? No, thank god cause my dreams are all bizzare
3. Read The Newspaper? Yes
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? Not really
5. Have A Best Friend? Yes
6. Take A Bath Daily? OBVIOUSLY
7. Wish On Stars? Shooting stars, yes

SEVEN HAVE YOU EVERS
1. Fallen In Love? LOL
2. Kissed Someone Of The Same Sex? Gross no
3. Hooked Up With Someone Who Had A BF/GF? No way!
4. Been To A Bonfire? Yes
5. Ran Away From Home? Perhaps.. not yet
6. Played Strip Poker? No
7. Pulled An All Nighter? No

SEVEN THINGS IN THE LAST 24 HOURS HAVE YOU:
1. Cried? I doubt so
2. Had Fun? Yes
3. Been Kissed? No
4. Felt Stupid? Yes
5. Talked To An Ex? No
6. Missed Someone? Perhaps
7. Listened To Music? Yes

RED : ANGER
1. Are You Currently Mad At Someone? A little
2. Which Of Your family Members Has The Worst temper? My brother.. or dad
3. Have You Ever Thrown Something At Anyone? Yes, netball ball?
4. Does Your Face Turn Red When You’re Angry? I don't think so, I don't show my anger when I'm angry so no one really knows..
5. When You’re Mad Do You Prefer To Stare Angrily? No

ORANGE : EXCITEMENT
1. Has Anyone Ever Thrown A Surprise Party For You? No
2. Are You Easily Excited? Depedns
3. What Event Is Coming Up That You Are Looking Forward To? Um something but definitely NOT school nor AYG
4. If You Won A Million Dollars, What Will Be Your First Thought? I've got 1/10000000000000000000000 of Bill Gates's fortune!
5. What Would Make You The Happiest Right Now? Give me a math genius's brain please

YELLOW : SELF DISCOVERY
1. Name: Carissa
2. Birthday: 10 September
3. What’s Your Main Goal In Life? Becoming a fashion designer
4. Do You Want To Have Children? Perhaps
5. How Do You Want To Die? In my sleep, it wouldn't hurt much hopefully

BLUE : SADNESS
1. When Is The Last Time You Cried? Can't remember
2. What Is The Saddest Thing That Is Happening Right Now? Some stuff
3. Do You Usually Cry/Get Depressed When Something Doesn’t Happen Your Way? Not really
4. Has Anyone Made You Cry In The Last 24 Hours? Don't know
5. When You Are Sad, What Do You Do? Listen to music? Yes

PINK : LOVE
1. Do You Have A Crush On One Of Your Friends? Ummmmmmmmmm no
2. Do You Believe At Love At First Sight? Maybe
3. When You See Your Crush, Do You Act Differently Around Him/Her? No
4. Do You Have A Girlfriend/Boyfriend? Lol gazillions of no
5. Do You Believe Everyone Has A Soulmate? Yes

No comments:

Type here