Sunday, June 14, 2009

There's not a single word that can describe my feeling now

+


=

How I'm feeling right now. Do you know why?
BECAUSE DEBORAH IS COMING BACK TO VISIT FOR A MONTH FROM THE STATES!!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY! But the scary thing is that, I'm always happy and yay-ing and jumping for joy when my close friends who migrated somewhere else comes back to Singapore, but when they are in Singapore already, I don't know what to talk about or what to do. It's really.. awkward. Not just really, it's VERY VERY VERY TREMENDOUSLY AWKWARD. :(


But please, continue to help me yay away. The only thing I do not want to be jumping for joy for is my Chinese tuition that resumes later. Ugh. Oh and that I really can't sleep these days. Sleepless nights, like trying to sleep at 12 but ending up sleeping at 1 or 2 and waking up @ 8 or 9 plus with a terrible headache and the want to get more rest but the inability to close my eyes and doze off again. It's insomnia I tell you.

No comments:

Type here