Monday, February 9, 2009

A call for celebration

It's my 300th post today. It seems so much like an amazing feat.. that's done and gonna be forgotten about. Looking forward to my 400th post.. more of my 500th. Neat huh.






Oh yeah. I hate singapore so much right now, cos the forever21 outlets aren't as freaking cool and they don't sell shoes. How can you not freaking sell shoes? Ugh. Darn it. Anyway, whatever. I had my hair cut, yes. God, it's hilariously short. Chinese lesson too, since the teacher wasn't here today. Shoot, I haven't done the letters. Oh no. I screwed up for today's free writing test too. And I'm like *shoot, i can't possibly screw up cos i NEVER screwed up for any paper before*. It's that bad. Well, today seems like I'm reminiscing about the bad things in my life (and singapore). Screw you. Please ship in shoes, thank you every much.

No comments:

Type here