Sunday, February 8, 2009

Halo





I've got so much fashion-related pictures yearning to post, but yet I feel a limited post-per-day that's holding me back.

And shit. I actually got accepted to that school. I hate my dad so much. I'm gonna regret letting go of this chance.. of getting into a fashion college and getting a job as a designer/ fashion mag editor. I know practically everyone is trying their luck i the fashion industry now, thus I'm fearing what might happen if I do enrol, there'll be loads of competition and I'm afraid I might lose out. I hate losing out. That's probably one of my weakness. Another is that I'm a klutz (as I've mentioned) and a magnet for trouble/ screw ups. Cause right now, you won't believe what I'm going through. It's unbelievable and killing me. Now, I do really wonder if it's me against the world, everybody ganging up on me and trying to force me to die of hyperventilation. Seriously, don't do that. I didn't do any wrong (ok, except not to listen in class much and the homework part, plus slacking a lot than usual). But gosh. This mess I'm getting myself into.. I think I'm gonna get screwed further. Why me? Everytime I listen to Thinking of You (by Katy Perry), Superhuman (Chris Brown ft Keri Hilson), Mad (NeYo), Halo (Beyonce) and If I Were a Boy (Beyonce), I feel my heart's crying out and tearing me apart. Especially thinking of you. God, I'm getting too emotional. One more post to my 300th! How neat.
Yeah, and this IS my third post for today.
***
OH NO. I FEEL SICK. AS IN SERIOUSLY SICK.
SHIT.

No comments:

Type here