Friday, February 6, 2009

Sugar spice, and everything rodarte





I want those tights. And my life to be unscrewed and less complicated. Pretty please, with the cherry on top. Unfortunately I have to agree with zeyang on a point. I seem to be the most complicated person in the world, seemingly the only girl in class to have almost everybody mad at you, and doing little mistakes that causes huge screw ups. Screw it. I'm thinking of keeping my hair long, and then cut bangs. Or maybe.. not? Cause my hair is gonna get out of control and wild pretty soon = time for a haircut. This time, WITHOUT THE GRAMMA. Ok, shoot. I forgot what I wanted to type here. :/ I'm probably having stm. Shit shit shit shit. I seriously can't remember. Choir was tiring today. I'm so zonked out. I'm predicting I'll have a hangover tomorrow (without the alcohol part). I always do, that's why I hate having borings events on that day. No choir please, unless you want a super-moody-tired-clumsy me to come stumbling to choir. It'll be such a sight (ugh). I'm such a klutzzzz, and a wreck. Boohoo.

P/s: I've found a awesome alternative to de-emo (ha ha) those insane pmsing/ emoing people out there instead of slashing your wrist (god damnit, don't). Draw temporary tattoos. It's fun, just grab a marker or whatsoever and draw on your wrist. Take 5 and high 5! God, I'm feeling so hyperactively high today. Vaaaarooom.

No comments:

Type here