Saturday, February 7, 2009

Through half-tinted glasses



I imagine myself, waking up to a world of hell. Or even in someone else's body, or perhaps to discover you're actually dead. It scares you, and sends shivers down your spine. It makes you depressed and tormented. You didn't have time to say what you really feel deep down inside to those you love. What if your best friend told you she/he would always be there for you, but in the end they aren't there when you need them the most? What if you didn't have the opportunity to tell your crush how you really felt? What if you were secretly in love with your closest guy friend? Imagine the world without strangers.
Coffee causes terrible headaches. Friday nights cause major hangovers. Mondays cause blues. Schooldays cause insanity. Exams cause stress and loads of hair loss. I cause wrecks and screw ups. I should put up a warning sign on me: Stay away. Pray hard I don't come across any schoolmates this weekend. What a horror.
***
I AM IN TOTAL SHOCK AND HYPERVENTILATING RIGHT NOW.
SCREW MY LIFE.

No comments:

Type here