Sunday, February 22, 2009

The magic of crayons and paper













Now I prefer drawing on drawing block with crayons. The outcome seems much more.. professional and way cooler? Well, my theory is that once I draw some swirly designs or something, I wouldn't continue with it, I'll just draw clothes and stuff related to fashion. I've got a mind for fashion. It's just weird.
Ok, two days, about 8 glasses of milk? Darn it, and it was suppose to be 8 glasses per day. And latest information from zeyang, keyang has loads of cartons of milk in his fridge. First thing that came into our minds - he's gonna be tall. Shit. Keyang, if you're reading this, SHRINK. Plus, STOP DRINKING MILK (when I say it, I seriously do mean it). Please?


øÈãṨý¿?™-Forever the punkiest kid~!? says:
*water is not in your dictionary anymore
*in your dictionary liquid=milk
*hydration = milk
Cobrasnake says:
*Yikes
ŠøÈãṨý¿?™-Forever the punkiest kid~!? says:
*80% of the human body is made of milk ~!!
*3/4 of the earth is covered with milk
*get the picture?

I have to do what it takes, for the sake of my height.

No comments:

Type here