Monday, February 23, 2009

Hey Monday

Miley cyrus's a total racist.
Yes, you did Rico.
***

To think it was just gonna be another plain o' monday.. BUT NOW I'M SICK. Shit yes, sick. Along with the main course is a slight throat infection, massive headache and a slight temperature. It ain't nice. Having to sleep and break out in cold sweat. Having all the bones in your body feel numb and chemically injected into. It hurts hell lot.
Bad sign, 5 people, including me are sick. On the same day. I think there's some sort of virus/ disease going aorund. Some symptoms, first, you either get a sorethroat or massive headache that causes you to feel that your head's gonna blow. I don't think I can go to school, but my gramma would never allow that. But I may be not going for choir. Seriously, I really want to blow my head up right now. The headache's killing me. I gotta get my painkillers now, I think 4 hours's up. I fear that this disease may be serious. Zeyang's getting it too..

No comments:

Type here